- Chilling requirements: 600 hours.
- Bloom time: Blooms just ahead of Tifblue.
- Ripening period: Ripens just ahead of Tifblue.
- Plant yield, vigor and growth habits: Plants are very productive, vigorous and have a semi-upright to upright growth habit.
- Berry qualities: Berries are large with excellent color and average picking scar. Berry firmness is about the same as Premier. Due to the large berry size, fruit should only be hand harvested. Berries are resistant to rain-related cracking and have a good shelf life.
- Breeding history: Released by North Carolina State University in 2002; patented.
Braswell, John. Establishment and Maintenance of Blueberries. 2009. Retrieved 30 April 2010.