- A mid- to late-season southern highbush cultivar.
- Fruit is firm with large and excellent color, flavor, and picking scar.
- Resistant to cracking, tearing, and stemming.
- Excellent performance in postharvest studies.
- Plant is semi-upright with medium vigor.
- Ozarkblue is a good
Birds are wonderful creatures that fill the morning air with song, eat many insects that affect our crops and our health, and usually enhance our quality of life. But, according to a report by Marvin Pritts of Cornell University, bird …