An early-season variety for Mississippi.
- Chilling requirements: 550 hours.
- Ripening period: Ripens late May to mid-June, overlapping with Premier, in Southern Mississippi.
- Plant yield, vigor and growth habits: Plants are very productive, moderately vigorous, and have a semi-upright growth habit.
- Berry qualities: Berry size medium to large, very good color, picking scar, fruit firmness and flavor.
- Breeding history: Released by North Carolina State University in 1997; patented.
See also: Rabbiteye Blueberry Varieties
Braswell, John. Establishment and Maintenance of Blueberries. 2009. Retrieved 30 April 2010.